Definición de excretion en inglés:
1(In living organisms and cells) the process of eliminating or expelling waste matter.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The bound Hg is then removed from the organism by natural excretion.
- In the eukaryotic cell there are a number of places where specialized tasks, such as digestion of nutrients and excretion of wastes, take place.
- There is little evidence of virus excretion in urine or faeces.
1.1 [count noun] A product excreted by a living organism or cell: bodily excretions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Infected dogs also shed the virus through bodily secretions and excretions.
- They're in a big apartment building which looks like an English housing estate from the outside but is clean, the lifts work, and there are no bodily excretions in sight or smell.
- Overnight, the margin for error was reduced to almost zero, since nobody wants to overtake his own bodily excretions as he reaches terminal velocity.
Palabras que riman con excretionaccretion, Capetian, completion, concretion, deletion, depletion, Diocletian, Grecian, Helvetian, repletion, Rhodesian, secretion, suppletion, Tahitian, venetian
Definición de excretion en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda