- The action or fact of excusing or being excused, typically from an official duty or requirement: if any members of the jury felt unable to serve that long, they would be considered for excusalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Those motorists issued with a ticket unfairly, and unlawfully, are thus left with the onus upon them to write an appeal, to justify their excusal for a lawful activity.
- Sorting through his papers to give his hands something to do and his mind something else to concentrate on, he found a note detailing his excusal from lecturing and training till further notice.
- I had a feeling you might not show up so I wrote you an excusal for first and second.
Más definiciones de excusalDefinición de excusal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.