Definición de execrable en inglés:
Extremely bad or unpleasant: execrable cheap wine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Needless to say, one critic called the show ‘the most disgusting and execrable series ever to ooze its way onto television.’
- This week alone I've come across four sensationally good bottles which show up the execrable wines for what they are.
- And the execrable theme-song has been revamped from its elevator-metal original version to a new Love Boat stylee quasi-orchestral rendition.
disgusting, deplorable, disgraceful, reprehensible, shameful, abominable, abhorrent, loathsome, odious, heinous, hateful, detestable, despicable, foul, vile, scandalous, contemptible, repugnant, repellent, revolting, unspeakable, wretched
British informalchronic, pants, a load of pants
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I won't give any dosh to these blasted strikers, because, as far as I can see, they are being execrably led, haven't had a proper ballot and are plainly trying to bring down the elected government of the country.
- That isn't to say that if someone writes execrably, that I have the time to read them.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda