- 1A council with executive power.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this year's conference, UBCMUN experimented with the North Atlantic Council, the executive council of NATO which is not an organ of the UN.
- Union leaders at the executive council meeting did find common ground around dramatic proposals to strengthen state labor federations and central labor councils.
- Today, the Labour Council is speaking out against an executive council at City Hall, but it's also reaching out to other community organizations for support.
- 1.1 (Executive Council) (In Australia) a body presided over by the Governor General or Governor and consisting of ministers of the Crown, which gives legal form to cabinet decisions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- George says the Executive Council and Cabinet decide when to launch commissions of enquiry - and not mud-chucking political stirrers.
- He arrived in NSW in 1826 as colonial secretary and was appointed to the Executive Council under Governor Darling.
- The Honourable Dr David Kemp MP will be appointed Minister for the Environment and Heritage and remain as Vice President of the Executive Council.