sustantivo (plural executrices /-trɪsiːz/ or executrixes)Law
- A female executor of a will.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She continued to draw income support after her mother's death and after the grant of probate to her mother's will of which she was an executrix as well as a beneficiary.
- By now you will have figured out that I am John's executrix, responsible for overseeing the final closing down of his business and his estate.
- She is one of the executrices of her late father's estate and the proposal cannot proceed without her concurrence.
late Middle English: from late Latin, from Latin executor (see executor).
Más definiciones de executrixDefinición de executrix en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.