Used as a stage direction in a play to indicate that a group of actors leave the stage: exeunt Hamlet and Polonius
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The odds at present on the final outcome must be that there will be a dramatic ending with Microsoft upstaged: exeunt WinCo left, and AppCo right.
- Having decided that he has expressed himself fully, Budd concludes three decades of musical activity with a glorious exeunt that crystallizes his body of work into a singular, magnificent statement.
- I love thee. (music ends, exeunt all but TIAGO, CELIA, and CHRISTOPHERO) Meet me at the riverbank in five days, dear Celia!
- Used to indicate that all the actors leave the stage.Oraciones de ejemplo
- That classic Shakespearean stage direction, exeunt omnes, or ‘everybody leaves’, includes another form of the same word.
- ‘My lady, I believe it's time for exeunt omnes.’
Late 15th century: Latin, literally 'they go out', third person plural present tense of exire.
Definición de exeunt en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda