Definición de exhibitionism en inglés:
1Extravagant behaviour that is intended to attract attention to oneself.
- She cocoons the viewer in her extravagant exhibitionism.
- The affectless voyeurism and exhibitionism of reality TV has undoubtedly inspired the movie.
- But all this sound and fury is mainly exhibitionism - politicians pretending they're saving the planet.
1.1 Psychiatry A mental condition characterized by the compulsion to display one’s genitals in public.
- Crane has also been diagnosed as suffering from exhibitionism and anti-social personality disorder.
- The sexual activity may include fondling, oral-genital, genital and anal contact, as well as exhibitionism, voyeurism and exposure to pornography.
- Crane apparently has a propensity for rape and sexual exhibitionism but does not experience irresistible compulsions or an absolute volitional impairment.
Definición de exhibitionism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia