- (Of a tax, duty, or other payment) able to be charged or levied: Canadian courts are still reluctant to hold that partial interests in goods are exigibleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Trustee consented and I ruled that the matter could proceed, on the basis that the claim for equalization would be exigible only as against the pension.
- In summary, the CRA takes the position that the above payments do not relate to a supply, and therefore, GST is not exigible.
- The argument then adverts to the fact that the appellant does not dispute that EHT is exigible in respect of the commercial drywallers.
early 17th century: from French, from exiger 'demand, exact', from Latin exigere (see exact).
Más definiciones de exigibleDefinición de exigible en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.