- A formal expression used in asserting that something exists of which a stated general proposition can be said to be true.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By contraposition and the definition of the existential quantifier, the latter axiom is equivalent to x = x y (y = x).
- The epsilon calculus is, in its most basic form, an extension of first-order predicate logic with an ‘epsilon operation’ that picks out, for any true existential formula, a witness to the existential quantifier.
- In each case, the proposition expressed is argued to be that which would be expressed if the indefinite determiner were replaced by the existential quantifier.
Más definiciones de existential quantifierDefinición de existential quantifier en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.