- An opinion poll of people leaving a polling station, asking how they voted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I became skeptical about such survey findings after filling out an exit poll after I voted in Manhattan on Tuesday morning.
- This is a national exit poll conducted in 267 voting centers throughout the country.
- Last year an election was held at which reporters for the school's newspaper conducted an exit poll that found a majority of grad students voted to unionize.
Más definiciones de exit pollDefinición de exit poll en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.