- A pre-planned means of extricating oneself from a situation that is likely to become difficult or unpleasant: it is vital that all investors have some sort of exit strategyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Howard initiated the Tampa standoff without a clear exit strategy.
- You can expect the smarter Democratic strategists to start implementing the exit strategy from the Guantanamo quagmire.
- What is now needed to save face is an exit strategy.
Más definiciones de exit strategyDefinición de exit strategy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.