- A wound made by a bullet or other missile passing out of the body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Had the corpsman found an exit wound he would have dressed the wound in the same way.
- I think if you look at the autopsy report and all the other re-reviews, I think it's clear that the neck wound was an exit wound.
- Bill grabbed at his back, and then looked down at the exit wound the bullet made passing through him.
Más definiciones de exit woundDefinición de exit wound en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.