Definición de exosphere en inglés:
The outermost region of a planet’s atmosphere.
- From the bottom of the exosphere the atmosphere has a thickness of 400 km.
- Since collisions are negligible above the exobase, the molecules in this region, called the exosphere, move along ballistic trajectories under the action of the earth's gravitational field.
- Then more indicators flashed to life as the ship skimmed the outer exosphere at Mach 27.
- Example sentences
- He has evaluated the escape flux averaged over an entire 11-year cycle of solar activity, using satellite data on exospheric temperature.
- He did not know how much time that his fleet had before the exospheric trap's consequences manifested.
Definición de exosphere en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary