Definición de exosphere en inglés:
The outermost region of a planet’s atmosphere.
- From the bottom of the exosphere the atmosphere has a thickness of 400 km.
- Since collisions are negligible above the exobase, the molecules in this region, called the exosphere, move along ballistic trajectories under the action of the earth's gravitational field.
- Then more indicators flashed to life as the ship skimmed the outer exosphere at Mach 27.
- Example sentences
- He has evaluated the escape flux averaged over an entire 11-year cycle of solar activity, using satellite data on exospheric temperature.
- He did not know how much time that his fleet had before the exospheric trap's consequences manifested.
Definición de exosphere en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India