- Objects considered interesting because they are out of the ordinary, especially because they originated in a distant foreign country.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, from beneath the seductive exotica, dark underbellies of distant locales show through.
- We are less interested in exotica than cases which entailed interdisciplinary management and raised challenging clinical, management, or ethical issues.
- A collection of remixed tiki exotica really gets you straddling both sides of the fence.
late 19th century: from Latin, neuter plural of exoticus 'foreign' (see exotic).
Más definiciones de exoticaDefinición de exotica en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.