- A toxin released by a living bacterial cell into its surroundings. Compare with endotoxin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pollitt's landmark work has shown that a bacterial exotoxin - Streptococcus bovis - has the capability to cause lamellar separation at the basement membrane of laminae of the foot.
- A particularly useful subject for studies with polymers has been the bacterial exotoxin [alpha] hemolysin, which forms large pores in lipid bilayers.
- The integrity of the gastrointestinal system is vital to preventing formation and release of exotoxins into systemic circulation.
Más definiciones de exotoxinDefinición de exotoxin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.