Definición de expatiate en inglés:
verbo[no object] (expatiate on)
- He goes on to expatiate on Queen Victoria's instructions to the governor-general and suggests that they are somehow relevant to the present debate.
- I now expect to be booked on cable TV to expatiate on my brilliant findings without interruption.
- The commentator adopts this persona to expatiate on a variety of topics.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He then blocked his e-mail to me, and I haven't had the chance to experience his brusque wit or elegant expatiations since then.
- This game is also sure to provide us with an expatiation of the best of Erris football and talent.
- The expatiation will improve circulation and connections among the existing buildings and add a new building to house at least part of the permanent collection.
Mid 16th century (in the sense 'roam freely'): from Latin exspatiari 'move beyond one's usual bounds', from ex- 'out, from' + spatiari 'to walk' (from spatium 'space').
Palabras que riman con expatiateingratiate, satiate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.