- Of or forming an expedition, especially a military expedition: an expeditionary forceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As a result, much of the Army was expeditionary during the Cold War.
- Arguably, this war was the first use of effects-based operations by an expeditionary force.
- Much has been written over the past few years about how the Army must transform to become a joint and expeditionary force.
Más definiciones de expeditionaryDefinición de expeditionary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.