- An arrangement under which money spent in the course of business is later reimbursed by one’s employer: [as modifier]: the press were still sleeping off their expense-account excessesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's generally not worth it unless you are a time-pressed business traveler on an expense account.
- The publisher had a huge expense account, especially for business trips.
- Indeed, many of our survey respondents indicated they like getting something for nothing, even if they are traveling on an expense account.
Más definiciones de expense accountDefinición de expense account en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.