- Involving or based on experience and observation: the experiential learning associated with employmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At best, sceptical hypotheses cover the same experiential data.
- Their logical method is grounded in the world around them, and the human beings in it, in a much more existential or experiential sense.
- Instead working parties were set up in which decisions were based on experiential evidence.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What makes some desires particularly urgent is rather the way things seem experientially to the person who is in their grip.
- In cases like this, claims about the world would be no more certain, even if they could be experientially grounded.
- It's reality-based, experientially oriented, and highly intentional in its academic design, combining peer-to-peer learning and leading academic and faculty advisors.
early 19th century: from experience, on the pattern of words such as inferential.
Más definiciones de experientialDefinición de experiential en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.