Definición de experiential en inglés:
Involving or based on experience and observation: the experiential learning associated with employment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At best, sceptical hypotheses cover the same experiential data.
- Their logical method is grounded in the world around them, and the human beings in it, in a much more existential or experiential sense.
- Instead working parties were set up in which decisions were based on experiential evidence.
Early 19th century: from experience, on the pattern of words such as inferential.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- What makes some desires particularly urgent is rather the way things seem experientially to the person who is in their grip.
- In cases like this, claims about the world would be no more certain, even if they could be experientially grounded.
- It's reality-based, experientially oriented, and highly intentional in its academic design, combining peer-to-peer learning and leading academic and faculty advisors.
Palabras que riman con experientialcadential, confidential, consequential, credential, deferential, differential, essential, evidential, existential, exponential, influential, intelligential, irreverential, jurisprudential, penitential, pestilential, potential, preferential, presidential, providential, prudential, quintessential, referential, residential, reverential, sapiential, sciential, sentential, sequential, tangential, torrential
Definición de experiential en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India