- Relating to the exhalation of air from the lungs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although there was slight expiratory wheezing over both lungs, he was not coughing or visibly short of breath.
- Dynamic lung volumes and expiratory flow were measured using incentive animation software.
- In response to a delay in the opening of the expiratory valve, 45 patients increased the duration of neural expiratory time.
Más definiciones de expiratoryDefinición de expiratory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.