- A person that explains complicated ideas or theories: a lucid expositor of difficult ideasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This caused many to wonder why he chose to be a critic of other men's ideas rather than an expositor of his own, as well as to wonder what ideas he truly believed in himself.
- In some cases, the book explains authors' ideas better than the original expositors did themselves.
- The idea that the state is the best expositor of the ideals of law led many brilliant and respected lawyers to tolerate the racist and militaristic legal norms generated by the party.
Middle English: via Old French or late Latin, from Latin exposit- 'exposed, explained', from exponere (see expound).
Más definiciones de expositorDefinición de expositor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.