- A light meter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Adams couldn't find his exposure meter in his hurry to make the shot before the sun set behind him.
- If the window is smaller or farther away, switch to a spot-metering exposure mode in which the camera's exposure meter reads only a tiny area in the center of the frame.
- You see, the exposure meter built in to your camera is trying to ‘average out’ the light levels that are coming through the lens.
Más definiciones de exposure meterDefinición de exposure meter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.