- This extensive over-development would affect the lives of everyone living in Fulford.
- Today it belongs to the Rockefeller Foundation, but the extensive gardens are open to small guided tours.
- The garden, quite extensive at that, had sported an abandoned look for a long time.
- I have a fairly extensive amount of work done on the subject, and a number of links that are worth following.
- Your Honour will realise there is an extensive amount of material on there.
- There's nowhere else in the world you could see such an extensive and amazing collection of modern art.
- Secondly, at the time of the Mayans there was no extensive agriculture in Venezuela.
- Viticulture is most extensive in the Rhine and Mosel valleys in west Germany and is an important export industry.
- The REPS scheme should be ideally suited to the more extensive type of farming in island areas.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Presently, the best views of the extensiveness of Gold Coast canals are seen from the air.
- Perhaps the lack of social integration is related to the extensiveness of many students’ work schedules.
- Using a single-head machine to stitch out my creations, I was able to see firsthand the extensiveness of the software's capabilities.
Late Middle English: from French extensif, -ive or late Latin extensivus, from extens- 'stretched out', from the verb extendere (see extend).
Palabras que riman con extensiveapprehensive, coextensive, comprehensive, defensive, expensive, intensive, offensive, ostensive, pensive, suspensive
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ex¦ten|sive
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.