- By all means, send me a city map that covers the full extent of the subway.
- Another looks to the extent of the property covered by the security.
- Some of these are pictured and show the extent of flooding anticipated as dark blue and light blue areas.
- It's pointless asking a man of O'Callaghan's scale the extent of his wealth.
- This is important for determining if patients with the disease differ and to quantify the extent of infection.
- This is especially so with regard to the geographical extent of globalization.
- There is no way we can increase the fees to such an extent to cover the rent.
- We did cover this to an extent in 2002, so here's the link to satisfy your inquisitive hunger.
- In Harare and Bulawayo and to a lesser extent in rural areas, there are many training centers.
Middle English (in the sense 'valuation of property, especially for taxation'): from Anglo-Norman French extente, from medieval Latin extenta, feminine past participle of Latin extendere 'stretch out' (see extend).
Palabras que riman con extentabsent, accent, anent, ascent, assent, augment, bent, cement, cent, circumvent, consent, content, dent, event, ferment, foment, forewent, forwent, frequent, gent, Ghent, Gwent, lament, leant, lent, meant, misrepresent, misspent, outwent, pent, percent, pigment, rent, scent, segment, sent, spent, stent, Stoke-on-Trent, Tashkent, tent, torment, Trent, underspent, underwent, vent, went
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ex¦tent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.