- The parts of the ear outside the eardrum, especially the pinna.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Under direct vision the excessive hair follicles of the external ear canal and pinna were targeted by the laser beam.
- The ear canal terminates at the eardrum (tympanic membrane), which forms the boundary between the external ear and the middle ear.
- Otitis externa, the clinical term for swimmer's ear, is an inflammation of the canal joining the eardrum to the external ear.
Más definiciones de external earDefinición de external ear en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.