Definición de externality en inglés:
sustantivo (plural externalities)
1 Economics A consequence of an industrial or commercial activity which affects other parties without this being reflected in market prices, such as the pollination of surrounding crops by bees kept for honey.
- The first is to address negative externalities that aren't reflected in market prices.
- But ASI forgets that economic activity produces externalities; real costs to third parties.
- Network externalities occur when markets characterized by network effects fail to allocate resources properly.
2 [mass noun] Philosophy The fact of existing outside the perceiving subject.
- It is desire that opens up the moment of externality, or the reaching beyond the limits of the subject.
- This fracturing of the sovereign self signals the demise of that spectacular and unique persona and the displacement of regal externality by what Francis Barker has called ‘an interior subjectivity.’
- And there is a particular kind of negative externality.
Definición de externality en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan