- A temporary training programme in a workplace, especially one offered to students as part of a course of study: an eight-week externshipMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The student's desire is to extract knowledge from the externship, thus gaining valuable experience.
- He recently began a five-week, paid externship through the state Leadership Initiatives for Teaching and Technology program for middle and high school science, technology, engineering, and math teachers.
- i found an externship i would kill for in DC.
Más definiciones de externshipDefinición de externship en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.