- 1A fielding position between cover point and mid-off but further from the wicket.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Hollywood touch was delivered after lunch when Vettori, fielding at extra cover, caught Brendan Taylor in Zimbabwe's second innings to earn James Franklin one of his five wickets.
- Hoggard took the second over, the field for Hayden set to a plan, with Vaughan at short mid-off, and Strauss at short extra cover in addition to his slips and gully.
- Keedy claimed some revenge when Bicknell, after helping Tudor to add 35 for the ninth wicket, drove him straight to David Byas at short extra cover.
- 1.1A fielder at extra cover.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ball fell just out of the reach of the grasping extra cover.