- Of or involving extraction, especially the extensive extraction of natural resources without provision for their renewal: extractive industryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The first category consisted of extractive industries, wherein naturally occurring substances present in the cave environment were gathered, mined, refined, or manufactured and then sold for profit.
- By definition, Wilderness Areas are off-limits to industrial use, and so have a natural enemy in the extractive industries.
- Even the initial large-scale industrial production base in the mining sector was specifically tailored to serve the process of extractive exploitation of natural resources.
Más definiciones de extractiveDefinición de extractive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.