Definición de extramarital en inglés:
(Especially of sexual relations) occurring outside marriage: an extramarital affair
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Several of the union workers who had cheered him said the governor's sexual orientation and extramarital affair were of no concern to them.
- One kind of extramarital affair revolves around sexual addiction.
- The marriage has to be consummated before an extramarital affair becomes adultery.
- extramaritally adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If a spouse seeks sexual satisfaction extramaritally, what ought that spouse to do?
- The proportion of children born extramaritally varies widely between countries. In Europe.
- The proportion of children born extramaritally varies widely between countries.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda