- Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere: searches for extraterrestrial intelligenceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I suggest that green fireballs may be extraterrestrial probes entering our atmosphere.
- A former teacher founded the cult in 1969 and claimed to have shielded earth from extraterrestrial invasion on numerous occasions.
- The researchers still didn't detect extraterrestrial microorganisms on Earth.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A hypothetical or fictional being from outer space.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mars has long been considered not only difficult to explore but alluring, given its reputation as the most likely spot in the solar system to harbor extraterrestrials.
- While science fiction routinely describes face-to-face encounters with intelligent aliens, it may be that we will never actually meet extraterrestrials.
- The two principal alternatives to the explanation that crop circles are made by humans are that they are made by extraterrestrials, or that they are made naturally by wind vortices.
Más definiciones de extraterrestrialDefinición de extraterrestrial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.