Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere: searches for extraterrestrial intelligence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I suggest that green fireballs may be extraterrestrial probes entering our atmosphere.
- A former teacher founded the cult in 1969 and claimed to have shielded earth from extraterrestrial invasion on numerous occasions.
- The researchers still didn't detect extraterrestrial microorganisms on Earth.
A hypothetical or fictional being from outer space.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Mars has long been considered not only difficult to explore but alluring, given its reputation as the most likely spot in the solar system to harbor extraterrestrials.
- While science fiction routinely describes face-to-face encounters with intelligent aliens, it may be that we will never actually meet extraterrestrials.
- The two principal alternatives to the explanation that crop circles are made by humans are that they are made by extraterrestrials, or that they are made naturally by wind vortices.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: extra|ter¦res|trial
Definición de extraterrestrial en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda