Definición de exuberant en inglés:
- He is an exuberant young man full of energy.
- Everyone looked fit and well and appeared to be in supremely good health as well as exuberant and excited mood.
- The folk dances were a bit bouncy, rather than earthbound, but done with exuberant energy.
- His exuberant style and strong narrative add to his creative substance.
- His versatile and exuberant style captured the attention of galleries and collectors across the United States and more than 700 of his paintings sold in three years.
- The rococo style is characterized by exuberant decoration and ornament frequently based on such natural motifs as shells, rocks, flowers, and leaves.
- Prune as needed to keep the exuberant foliage from casting unwanted shade on neighboring plants.
- He was just 40, and in this rural idyll he began to paint landscapes filled with lush, exuberant nature.
- There are myriad greens in this landscape but in winter the new growth brings forth a richer than rich green - a vibrant, exuberant, vivid celebration of green.
‘Overflowing, abounding’ were the early senses recorded for exuberant from French exubérant, from the Latin verb exuberare ‘be abundantly fruitful’. The base is Latin uber ‘fertile’. The usual sense now is ‘overflowing with delight’, first recorded in the early 16th century.
- Example sentences
- My older brother has been exuberantly recounting shared moments with celebrities (with varying degrees of truth) for some time now.
- He loved the song and danced it exuberantly, perspiration plastering his bangs across his forehead and sending his glasses sliding down to the tip of his nose.
- They smiled exuberantly while mud clung to their hair in clumps, lined the crevices of their ears, nostrils, the rims of their helmets.
Words that rhyme with exuberantprotuberant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.