Definición de exultant en inglés:
Triumphantly happy: he waved to the exultant crowds
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can't see why every party newspaper instead finds it necessary to display exultant, triumphant headlines after each election.
- He confessed that after two days of the Games, and two gold medals on the opening night before an exultant home crowd, he was mentally drained when he faced van den Hoogenband on the third day.
- Chelsea set aside the mouthwatering prospect of the Champions League draw against Barcelona to return to their bread and butter and produced a goal feast for an exultant crowd.
jubilant, thrilled, triumphant, delighted, exhilarated, happy, overjoyed, joyous, joyful, gleeful, cock-a-hoop, excited, animated, exulting, rejoicing, beside oneself with happiness, ecstatic, euphoric, elated, rapturous, in raptures, enraptured, rapt, walking on air, on cloud nine/seven, in seventh heaven, jumping for joy, in transports of delight, transported, carried away, in a frenzy of delight, delirious (with happiness), hysterical, wild with excitement, frenzied;
North American informal wigged out
- Example sentences
- Missonis exultancy never exceeds.
- "There is no place like it, no place with an atom of its glory, pride and exultancy," novelist Thomas Wolfe rhapsodized in 1935.
- Example sentences
- What does it tell us about the age that its true voice - its adequate description - came so exultantly from the margins?
- These two antithetic characters are created with such riches of detail, so many nonstop inventions that, handled with Bradley's connoisseurship, become exultantly right.
- I'm onto you now, Richlen, I thought exultantly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan