- The exurbs collectively; the area beyond the suburbs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Accordingly, Buell's purpose in the new book is to ‘put ‘green’ and ‘brown’ landscapes, the landscapes of exurbia and industrialization, in conversation with one another.’
- No, we're paving over the prime farmland as Americans flee out into exurbia, trying to flee the overcrowded housing stock in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, etcetera.
- This once small town is being increasingly populated by white Americans looking for ‘stability and safety’ in the ever-expanding subdivisions of exurbia.
1955 (originally US, see exurb) 'out of' + -urbia, on the pattern of suburbia.
Más definiciones de exurbiaDefinición de exurbia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.