Definición de eyebrow en inglés:
The strip of hair growing on the ridge above a person’s eye socket: he had eyes of blue beneath bushy eyebrows
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Frontal sinusitis can cause pain above your eyebrows, and your forehead may be tender to touch.
- My antennae can smell, too, thin, blue cords above my silver eyebrows and blue eyelids.
- The hair of the scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes are of separate type and develop fairly early in life.
raise one's eyebrows (or an eyebrow)
- Show surprise or mild disapproval: Romanov merely raised his eyebrows at the discourtesyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I pretend to examine the carton closely, raising my eyebrows in surprise at the information gleaned.
- Even the nurse - their type usually a model of calm whatever the surprise - raised her eyebrows.
- Certainly that generation which remembers the Great Depression of the 1930s might raise their eyebrows in surprise at this broad proclamation.
Words that rhyme with eyebrowhighbrow
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan