- A liquid used to soften clothes after they have been washed: a sample of fabric conditioner [count noun]: always use a fabric conditioner after washingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- About half of all advertisements show pictures of children - wiping their bottoms with the gentlest lavatory paper, wrapped in towels made soft by fabric conditioner, running in a field made free by some insurance scheme.
- He reckons fabric conditioner is environmentally-unfriendly, so the towels are so stiff you can snap them in half like a Salada biscuit.
- The chemicals are legally permitted and used in a wide variety of products such as washing-up liquid and fabric conditioners.
Más definiciones de fabric conditionerDefinición de fabric conditioner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.