- She did not try to invent or fabricate some explanation.
- But Richard Wallace, editor of the Mirror, says he has seen no evidence of tabloid journalists fabricating stories.
- Perez related how officers routinely fabricated elaborate stories in their reports.
- Only master craftsmen could design and fabricate such a product.
- Still, it'd be difficult for me to fabricate enough new products to fill a whole column.
- In a world that is gradually fabricated around us, fashion and social acceptability are handed down ready-made.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Pressures or signs of weakness faced steel fabricators, fabric producers and industrial chemical makers.
- Design moves seamlessly from the architect to the fabricator.
- Having grown over the years, the company is now recognized as one of the industry's premier designers and fabricators of engineered, high-temperature, corrosion-resistant alloy components.
Late Middle English: from Latin fabricat- 'manufactured', from the verb fabricare, from fabrica 'something skilfully produced' (see fabric).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: fab¦ri|cate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.