- chiefly North American Take up an attitude of confrontation, especially at the start of a fight or game: close to a million soldiers face off in the desertMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Ellis now found himself at Tiger Stadium for the All-Star Game, facing off against Blue in an historic matchup of minority pitchers.
- The two teams will face off in a second game on Saturday at 2 p.m.
- Divided into two teams of four, they face off in a game of paintball warfare in the woods.
Más definiciones de face offDefinición de face off en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.