- A growth of hair on a man’s chin, cheeks, or upper lip: men with lots of facial hairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The men plucked their facial hair and also removed hair around their heads, leaving a long central lock that they braided with decorative feathers, shells, and strings.
- She lowered her age when she enlisted to make her lack of facial hair less remarkable.
- Finns dress quite formally when heading out on the town, and the sight of a man not wearing a suit or jacket in a nightclub is as rare as a middle-aged Finn without facial hair.
Más definiciones de facial hairDefinición de facial hair en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.