- 1The action of facilitating something: third-party facilitation seeks to promote the resolution of conflictMás ejemplos en oraciones
- To be maximally effective, early detection in primary care and facilitation of help seeking in the wider community must also be addressed.
- The present study sought to assess the differential facilitation of delinquent activities.
- Normally the second half of the fiscal year is the export season and with the new export facilitation measures the growth target of 12 per cent is likely to be exceeded considerably.
- 1.1 Physiology The enhancement of the response of a neuron to a stimulus following prior stimulation: the response is dependent on the frequency of stimulation and on neuromuscular facilitationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Exercise drills such as proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation patterns with rhythmic stabilization are incorporated.
- The pumilio mutant exhibits increased rates of long-term facilitation at the larval neuromuscular junction.
- In our particular machine we have it so that they are independent but they are moving together and we think there could be neural facilitation and that's one of the main principles of this particular paradigm.
Más definiciones de facilitationDefinición de facilitation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.