sustantivo (plural factums or facta /-tə/)Law , chiefly Canadian
- A statement of the facts of a case: the factum of the intervener shall not exceed 20 pagesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Again, the Plaintiffs rely upon bald statements in their factum without supporting evidence.
- As a result of this unorthodox approach, I was unable to take any statement contained within the factum at its face value, but was required to go back to source to verify each assertion.
- I do not agree with Mr. McNevin's criticisms of the time spent in preparation on the facts, the law, or the factum and other documents.
late 18th century: from Latin, literally 'something done or made'.
Más definiciones de factumDefinición de factum en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.