Definición de faeces en inglés:
Waste matter remaining after food has been digested, discharged from the bowels; excrement.
- Adenovirus is spread by contact with infected feces, urine or respiratory droplets.
- Furthermore, the attenuated virus is excreted in the faeces, leading to herd immunity.
- The fungus is a common soil contaminant being excreted in feces of several birds particularly pigeons.
North American informal poop
archaic night soil
late Middle English: from Latin, plural of faex 'dregs'.
- Example sentences
- He also recommended checking a stool sample for ova and parasites, and for fecal leukocytes.
- Typhoid fever is spread by fecal contamination of drinking water or food, or by person to person contact.
- Food and water contaminated with fecal matter are the main sources of infection.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan