Definición de fairy wren en inglés:
A small Australian songbird with a long cocked tail, the male of which has partly or mainly blue plumage.
- Genus Malurus, family Maluridae: several species, in particular the common superb fairy wren or blue wren (M. cyaneus)
- Then a fairy wren blundered through the kitchen door, turning the cottage into a house trap for birds.
- Their hosts include weaverbirds and sunbirds in Africa and Asia, as well as fairy wrens and thornbills in Australia.
- If a chick of Horsfield's bronze-cuckoo hatches in a superb fairy wren nest and heaves out the rightful chicks, about 40 percent of mother fairy-wrens desert the nest.
Definición de fairy wren en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan