Definición de fakie en inglés:
sustantivo (plural fakies)
(In skateboarding or snowboarding) a movement in which the board is ridden backwards.
- I didn't even bring my board out of the car; I might have gotten shot for only doing three-flip blunt fakies in the deep end.
- Fletcher says its easier to come out of this in a fakie (backwards).
- The BigSpin is a 360 Shove-It, from a fakie, with a 180 Body Varial in the same direction as the Shove-It.
adverbioVolver al principio
With a movement in which the board is ridden backwards: once you can do it forwards, try it fakie
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As he approaches the end of the box, he begins to turn his body and board another 90 degrees frontside. As he does this, he unweights and gives the tail a little push to get it around, and comes down solidly, rolling fakie.
- Finally, he puts the front wheels down, his weight centered over the board, and rides away fakie.
- He finished the last 90 degrees centered perfectly on his board, rolling fakie, and head for the opposite wall.
Definición de fakie en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan