sustantivo (plural fakies)
(In skateboarding or snowboarding) a movement in which the board is ridden backwards.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I didn't even bring my board out of the car; I might have gotten shot for only doing three-flip blunt fakies in the deep end.
- Fletcher says its easier to come out of this in a fakie (backwards).
- The BigSpin is a 360 Shove-It, from a fakie, with a 180 Body Varial in the same direction as the Shove-It.
With a movement in which the board is ridden backwards: once you can do it forwards, try it fakie
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As he approaches the end of the box, he begins to turn his body and board another 90 degrees frontside. As he does this, he unweights and gives the tail a little push to get it around, and comes down solidly, rolling fakie.
- Finally, he puts the front wheels down, his weight centered over the board, and rides away fakie.
- He finished the last 90 degrees centered perfectly on his board, rolling fakie, and head for the opposite wall.
Definición de fakie en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda