- A broad, slightly curved sword with the cutting edge on the convex side.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The warriors of Klamath were no easy prey either, for they fought with unparalleled skill, bearing elegant scimitars, falchions and glaives.
- They tried blades of all shape and size, scimitars, falchions, and even Kaelon's own weapon.
- His falchion rattled against his side as he ran, still un-drawn.
Middle English fauchon, from Old French, based on Latin falx, falc- 'sickle'. The -l- was added in the 16th century to conform with the Latin spelling.
Más definiciones de falchionDefinición de falchion en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.