- A person who keeps, trains, or hunts with falcons, hawks, or other birds of prey.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes they will bring in a falconer with a live falcon and scare the birds away.
- Quebec's falconers have the right to allow their birds of prey to soar overhead but the birds are forbidden to swoop down and nab other beasts.
- He explained that female birds are more often kept by falconers because they are more vicious hunters and better flyers, making them good for displays.
late Middle English: from Old French fauconier, from faucon (see falcon).
Más definiciones de falconerDefinición de falconer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.