- (In a female mammal) either of a pair of tubes along which eggs travel from the ovaries to the uterus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fertilization is accomplished in vitro and fertilized eggs are surgically transferred to the Fallopian tubes approximately 24 hours after the egg retrieval.
- In Germany, Dr. Kurt Senn used a scope called a laparoscope or flank scope inserted below the umbilicus to close off Fallopian tubes in sterilization operations.
- We do know that progesterone is secreted during the menstrual cycle, and it promotes changes in the uterine endometrium and the Fallopian tubes.
early 18th century: from Fallopius, Latinized form of the name of Gabriello Fallopio (1523–62), the Italian anatomist who first described them.
Más definiciones de fallopian tubeDefinición de fallopian tube en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.