- A North American tree with compound leaves and dense hanging clusters of fragrant white flowers, widely grown as an ornamental.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Robinia pseudoacacia, family Leguminosae
- They both include a number of trees and mature shrubbery, including the protected false acacia.
- Beekeepers producing honey from the flowers of false acacias are panicking about the possibility that the trees may soon be regulated as an exotic species.
- Locust trees, or false acacias, also present imputrecible (rot-proof) characteristics and have the distinctive particularity to grow several shoots when they are cut to the stump, thus greatly facilitating their culture.
Más definiciones de false acaciaDefinición de false acacia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.