Definición de false acacia en inglés:
A North American tree with compound leaves and dense hanging clusters of fragrant white flowers, widely grown as an ornamental.
- Robinia pseudoacacia, family Leguminosae
- They both include a number of trees and mature shrubbery, including the protected false acacia.
- Beekeepers producing honey from the flowers of false acacias are panicking about the possibility that the trees may soon be regulated as an exotic species.
- Locust trees, or false acacias, also present imputrecible (rot-proof) characteristics and have the distinctive particularity to grow several shoots when they are cut to the stump, thus greatly facilitating their culture.
Definición de false acacia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary