- An apparent recollection of an event which did not actually occur, especially one of childhood sexual abuse arising from suggestion during psychoanalysis: [as modifier]: false memory syndromeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Suggestion may even induce false memories of abuse.
- In any experiment some subjects will sometimes be very confident that their false memory is actually true and report the memory as being quite vivid.
- Several professional organizations are now cautioning therapists that by being too directive they might inadvertently be implanting false memories in their clients.
Más definiciones de false memoryDefinición de false memory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.