- An unwise or careless action that could have dangerous consequences: one false move would lead to nuclear warMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One false move (even in total innocence!) could put you in the worse kind of firing line - the teenager angst variety!
- One false move and I'd be in as many pieces as my flashlight.
- One false move and you've got black powder all over you that simply doesn't wash out.
Más definiciones de false moveDefinición de false move en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.